99.999% Effective Against Coronavirus*
BioKill® Organic Disinfectant is tested by Worldwide Laboratory in Australia and Proven 99.999% Effective Against Coronavirus*, “including the Virus SARS -Cov-2 (COVID-19)”.
*Tested & Proven against Murine hepatitis virus ATCC® VR-261™, a member of the Coronavirus family – regarded as Surrogate viruses for use in disinfectant efficacy tests to justify claims against COVID-19 by Australian Government
99.99% Against Influenza A (H1N1) Viruses & Bacteria:
In addition, it had also tested by HKSAR Government Recognised Laboratory and Proven 99.99% Effective Against Influenza A (H1N1) Viruses and Listed Bacteria:
- Escherichia Coli
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Salmonella Typhimurium
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Safe For Humans & Pets
- No harm to skin, hypoallergenic
- Alcohol-free, non-flammable & non-rinse
- NASAA & BioGro certified organic ingredients
- Tested By Worldwide Lab in Australia & HKSAR Govt. Recognised Lab
- Varied Application Areas
Ingredients Certified As Organic
The ingredients of BioKill® Organic Disinfectant have been certified as organic by:
- NASAA “The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia”
- BioGro New Zealand “New Zealand Biological Producers and Consumers Society Incorporated”.
It contains Octanoic Acid, blend of Organic Acids, Water & other nonhazardous botanical ingredients.
Can Apply Even In Sensitive Areas Or On Objects#
BioKill® Organic Disinfectant is even safe to apply in sensitive areas, e.g. kids rooms and pets feeding areas, and areas or objects which will not be damaged by water.
- Indoor Areas: On walls, ceilings, floors, door handles, furniture, air-conditioner vents or filters, etc.
- Objects: On clothes, shoes, toys and stationary, etc.
- Vehicles & Boats: On steering wheels, car seats and door armrests, etc.
Note: If sprayed on leather, waterproof, or dark products, it may cause damage or discolouration. If in doubt please spray on a small area for testing before application.