ECOGEL Ant Bait
- ECOGEL Ant Bait is an insecticide formulated as gel bait against tropical ants (Monomori-um pharaonic, Linepithema humile and Lasius niger).
- Causes a delayed death effect, acting after several hours. The worker ants have enough time to transport the gel to the colony, to distribute it among other workers (trophallaxys) and feed it to the queen ants and larvae, thus spreading it throughout the whole colony.
If the queens are eliminated, the colony stops to be viable and become extinct.
- Ideal application for indoors and outdoors such as: Household, office, and F&B etc.
- Contains bitter substance Bitrex, which makes it unappetizing to children or pets
- Made in Spain
- Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 0.01% w/w
- Hong Kong AFCD Registration No. 1P158 (GE)
- Net Content：5g
Effective：Worker ants will transport and spread the gel to the whole colony.
If the queens are eliminated, the colony becomes extinct.
Suitable for family with children / pets：Contains Bitrex, which makes it unappetizing to children / pets.
Easy：The syringe applicator makes it easy to apply the gel baitto any areas that are difficult to reach.
Widely Applications：Household, office, and F&B etc.
- Remove alternative food source that maybe in competition from near areas.
- Apply ECOGEL Ants Bait by drops line (elongated drops) where ants are present such as near ants trails or near their nests.
- Outdoors use (terraces, patios, backyards or gardens), apply in places where it is more likely to find ants: eaves, cornices, where wires and pipes enter the structure of the building.