Safe Sanitizer - Organic Formula Food Grade
- Natural, safe, environmental friendly (BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is 100% Biodegradable) and an organic disinfectant with residual effect.
- Kills up to 99.99% of germs, bacteria & mould*, prevents the transmission of pathogens.
- BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is a non-toxic organic replacement for chlorine. It does not poison the organism but acts mechanistically by destroying the cellular membrane of a micro-organism (cell wall intrusion). The efficacy of BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is due the unique blend of bioflavonoids and organic acids in the formulation.
- All ingredients are US FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) listed.
- BioKill® Safe Sanitizer is food grade and will not cause any harm after spraying.
- Net Content : 500ml, 60ml & 25ml
BioKill® Safe Sanitizer can be apply with no areas of restriction even in sensitive areas: Household with kids or pets, kitchen, bathroom, inside closet and cabinet; table and desk surfaces; office or factory; vehicle carriage, etc.
* Staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Legionella pneumophila, Salmonella, Lysteria and Brettanomyces.
* MRSA, H1N1, Pr. Vulgaris, Aspergillus Niger and Aspergillus brasiliensis also can be killed up to 99.99% when conducting a disinfection service with specialized concentration. For the professional sanitation service, please contact BioCycle.
Food grade - Natural & Safe Sanitation Product
The extract contains a mixture of natural ingredients that, when combined, produce an extremely powerful anti-bacterial, anti-mold and anti-fungus agent.
The extract consists of Vitamin E, Bioflavanoids, Yucca Schidigra, Natural Sugars, (Fructose, Dextrose, Mannose, Maltose, Lactose) and miscellaneous organic acids, (L-Ascorbic acid, P-Coumaric acid, Caffeic, Citric acid).
This anti-bacterial agent is mixed with other food grade, non-toxic products to produce Biokill® Safe Sanitizer.
Certified by multiple departments and Testing
The active ingredients of BioKill® Safe Sanitizer have been certified by multiple departments in Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
- ANZFS Food contact use (Australia)
- NASAA Organic (Australia)
- BioGro Organic (New Zealand)
- USDA National Organic Program
- NZFSA potable water and food processing use (New Zealand)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (Australia)
- COSMOS (world-wide) preservative.